StrangeEncountersStrangeEncounters

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Shnurd TV Shnurd TV

W00t!

Just like to say thanks for featuring my music. Great flash btw. You have good animation skills.
:D 5/5

The Radiator The Radiator

Finally...

A flash with the song 'Clubbed to Death' It was weird. But better than anything I could do.

FlyingElk responds:

lol, thx :D

Mr Granda Mr Granda

Czesc!

Bardzo dziwny film. Ale lepiej nisz co ja bym mog zrobicz.

Platform Game Maker Platform Game Maker

Really good!

You have excellent programming skills! The game itself was a bit glitchy. If you fixed it up this should make frontpage. Thanks for featuring my music!

Chris responds:

lol its ok :)

I don't think i'll be fixing up this version, i'll be making another game like this. But this current version has pissed me off so much lately i never want to open the fla again >_<

Toki O Koeru Omoi (piano) Toki O Koeru Omoi (piano)

did you play this yourself?

Hello Studio-nightbird, I gotta say you played that rather well, it was rather short too did you cut bits out of that. i know u said u added bits to the piece, i am wondering if you replace bits with the bits you adlibbed?

I would have enjoyed this piece to have been extended, to make it more your own!

I apologise for my scoring for this, but I felt this piece was lacking some of the essence of the original, I can't quite put my finger on it

a fine effort none the less

3/5

~"{StrangeEncounters}"~

studio-nightbird responds:

well i played all this. I just moved parts of it to fit in parts that i made to make it abit more longer. if you wish you can see me play this live at youtube.
saddly though im going to change this song. Im moving onto another song to work on. thanks for the review and score

Blood Flow--_--(2:12) Blood Flow--_--(2:12)

Great

Finally, something original. This songs got a sufficient amount of style. I prefer the goa with the more experimental beats, fx and glitchy samples. But this was good nevertheless. I love those pads in the beggining. That gave me a good first impression.
Those 32th note hihat rolls worked well. Different than the 4 on the floor type of pattern. Which was good. I would've liked a more powerful snare. Different than your signature rock sounding one.

Anyways, my answer is yes so far. But you own Reason 3.0 right? You should use it :( Rewire my friend, Rewire. With Reason's amazing modules and sounds ( and those lovely combi patches ) with your skills in fl. You could produce a FARRRRRRRR better track than this. Trust me. Anyways. Ill PM you later.

PERVOK responds:

My friend, I lack Reason. I had it, but then I "lost it". And by "lost it", I mean, "the one I downloaded stopped working for some really odd reason. My brother couldn't fix it".

So now I'm saving money to buy it. As for now, I'm using FL.

Olfaction (BrightOrangeChair) Olfaction (BrightOrangeChair)

Lol.

I recognize the reason samples. And the drum and bass rex loops, from loopmasters.com. Anyways great song. It's great to know that we have another experimental/IDM artist on NG. Check out my newest song Quadrille on my audio page please. Rate and Review. Thanks.

5/5

orange-peel responds:

Thanks for pointing out what I used, I didnt realise. Seriously, is there any need for you to mention those things? All you had to do was review THE SONG, not be a reason snob. Thanks for the 5/5 and taking the time to review though.
I will check out your music.